Advanced Materials Associates Clients . . .
Serving the Industry. Over the years, AMA has had the pleasure of working with many excellent companies, universities, and organizations through out the United States and Europe.
Listed below are a few of the hundreds of clients for whom we have enjoyed the privilege of providing technical consultation services, project management and coordination,and professional-development and training courses.
- BP North America, Inc.
- Ultramet, Inc.
- Kennametal, Inc.
- Sulzer Metco, Inc.
- Goodrich Corporation
- United States Forest Service
- National Science Foundation
- Dreyers Ice Cream, Inc.
- Benet Laboratories - Watervliet Arsenal
- NASA Langley Research Center
- National University of Mexico
- DuraTech Industries
- University of Wisconsin/Madison
- Phelps Dodge/Cyprus Climax Metals, Inc.
- Michigan Technological University
- Blount, Inc - Oregon Cutting Systems Division
- Borg Warner, Inc., Morse TEC Division
- Diamond Wire Technology
- Kerr McGee
- Market Forge Industries, Inc.
- Sauer Danfoss
- GBM Rivet and Fasteners, Inc.
- L. E. Jones Company
- Voest Alpine Services and Technology, Inc.
- Galaxy Sprayed Metals
- Powdermet, Inc.
- Pacific Aerospace and Electronics
- Wenger Manufacturing, Inc.
- Heatwave, Inc.
- C-3 International, Inc.
- Law Firm of Collins and Pringle
- the Water Company
- Aeroquip, Inc.
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Climax engineered Materials (Phelps Dodge)
- Bhukhanvala Ceramics-Mumbai, India
- Dow Chemical Corporation